Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mauboussin on Strategy

I just discovered the writings of Michael Mauboussin, Chief Investment Strategist of Legg Mason Capital Management. Michael is a veteran of the investment industry and has been an Adjunct Professor of Finance at Columbia’s Graduate School of Business since 1993.

This is some of the most thought provoking material I have read and I highly recommend it. You can read Michael's material at Mauboussin on Strategy and CAP@Colombia.

Articles I've already read include:

Michael also published More Than You Know: Finding Financial Wisdom in Unconventional Places and co-authored Expectations Investing: Reading Stock Prices for Better Returns, which I've just ordered and can't wait to read.

You may also want to visit the Expectations Investing website.

Enjoy!